4" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F150 4WD-1507H
BDS Suspension 4" Suspension Lift Kit System for 2015 Ford F150 4WD pickup trucks. View Four Wheeler installation article BDS's new 4' lift systems for the 2015 F150 are based off the tried and true 2009-2014 kits, redesigned to fit on the updated 2015 chassis. This new lift kit is engineered to the highest standard, using quality materials built right here in the USA. The kit offers a smooth ride and reliable on-road handling coupled with impressive off-road performance and clearance for up to 35'' tires. The 4'' system utilizes a pair of one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel crossmembers, CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, differential relocation brackets, heavy duty differential skid plate, upper strut mount spacers to retain the OE ride quality, bump stop extensions, sway bar relocation, new cam bolts, and billet aluminum driveshaft spacer. In the rear a 4'' offset pin block kit recenters the rear axle in the wheelwell and replacing the factory block to eliminate stacking blocks and level the stance of the truck. Rear brake line extensions and your choice of rear BDS-5500 series or Fox 2.0 shocks round out the kit. This new 4'' lift kit is certified compliant with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) FMVSS No.126 standards to not adversely effect the factory installed Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems installed on the new 2015 Ford F150. Along with FMVSS No.126 compliance, all BDS kits include the Factory Protection Plus Program offering peace of mind on road or on the trail. All kits include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty and a 5 year - 60,000 mile PLUS drivetrain warranty for the best lifted suspension protection coverage on the market.
- Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- For a level to tail low appearance use #023416 with Kit#1502H or use #013429 with Kit#1503H. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well. BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds