5" Long Arm Kit - Dodge 1/2 Ton-250H
BDS Suspension 5" Long Arm Kit for the 2000 - 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton 4WD Pickup. This highly customizable kit comes with new front Pro-Ride Coil Springs. This long arm system includes upper and lower greasable control arms and mounting brackets for optimal offroad and street performance. A track bar relocation bracket is included to relocate the axle side to side. A new forged pitman arm is also included to return the steering back to factory angles. The front kit is finished off with extended length urethane bump stops, anti-sway bar drop brackets, brake line relocation brackets, and steering stabilizer. The standard kit includes a block and add-a-leaf to not only lift the rear, but put a little life back in those old factory springs. However, if your stock springs are still in great shape, the rear shackle flip option might be for you. If you do a lot of towing or just want the best, upgrade to all new BDS rear Glide-Ride Leaf Springs featuring bolt style clips, rounded and tapered leaves, friction pads and a built in over load. A few of the many optional accessories offered with this 5" lift kit are a dual shock kit, Fox shock upgrade, lower link skid plate, and a dual steering stabilizer.
- The rear axle will be shifted forward in the wheel well.
- Single stabilizer may be replaced with dual stabilizers.
- May require exhaust modification to clear the front drive shaft, typically on standard cab models.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds