6" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F150 4WD-1503F
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2014 Ford F150 4WD. Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Ford F150 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement. This system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance. A 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate is included to ensure off road protection. Out back Fox 2.0 shocks keep things under control and the rear lift is achieved with a new 5" block which includes a new offset spring plate to center the rear axle to give your 37's plenty of room.
- Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018) Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- For a level to tail low appearance use #023415 with Kit#598H or use #013429 with Kit#573H.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well. BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds