6" Coil-Over Lift Kit - Chevy/GMC 1500 SUV 4WD-178F
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 1500 Series Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, and Yukon XL 1500 1/2 ton SUV's Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Chevy 1500 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement. The unique BDS High Clearance design is a true blend of performance, appearance, and function.The suspension geometry of this 6" lift kit creates a factory style ride with a desert racing appearance. The black powdercoated high arched crossmembers blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6" and increasing ground clearance at the front crossmember by 91%. This comprehensive IFS lift kit includes ductile steering knuckles correcting steering geometry to O.E. angles and BDS by Fox 2.5" remote resevoir coil-over shocks for maxiumum performance and killer looks. A heavy-duty front differential skid plate is included for off road protection as well as rear Fox 2.0 performance series gas shocks, standard. Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fined tuned to your liking. The rear lift kit includes new Pro-Ride coil springs for on-road ride quality as well as serious off road performance, anti-sway bar links, track bar relocation system, and adjustable upper control arms allowing you to properly adjust pinion angle.
- Will not work with auto-ride equipped vehicles.
- This system will only fit 2007 new body style.
- Strut compressor required for installaion.
- Minor premature engagement of the stabilitrak system may occur during certain driving manuevers.
- Minor frame bracket modification and welding required.
- 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
- Add 121651 Auxillary Differential bracket for AWD models. Also may require front driveline modification.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds