3" Suspension Lift Kit - 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK 4dr-1411H
BDS Suspension 3" Lift Kit for the 2007-11 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door 4WD - Standard Jeep or Rubicon. Specifically intended for 2007-11 models, this system includes an exhaust extension kit that maximizes allowable wheel travel with the factory front driveshaft. This kit comes with 3" Pro-Ride Coil Springs capable of full coil bind and 2" bump stop extensions to control the compression travel, but increase wheel travel. Brake line relocation brackets are supplied to handle the added wheel travel. Many companies don't include anything to correct your alignment, but BDS includes octo cam washers for the front lower control arms to fine tune the caster angle. Fixed swaybar links are included for Rubicon models with the factory disconnect system, for non-Rubicon models choose between BDS Ultimate Sway Bar Disconnects or JKS Quicker Disconnects. In the rear, sway bar drop brackets are included instead of longer sway bar links to allow the use of a factory wheel and larger tire. To correct the rear axle shift from the lift, a rear frame mounted track bar relocation bracket is included. The kit comes standard with BDS 5500 series custom valved shock absorbers for a smooth ride. BDS carries a large selection of accessories for Jeep JK's so check out what is available for this 3" lift by customizing your system.
- Will not fit 2wd models.
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well. BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 12
- This kit is right hand drive compatible. Follow right hand drive installation instructions when installing this kit on a right hand drive vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds