7" Suspension Lift Kit - Chevy/GMC-189H
BDS Suspension Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 7" Lift Kit for 01-10 2500 HD Silverado/Sierra 3/4 ton pickup. This unique High Clearance suspension lift kit utilizes high arched crossmembers that blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 7"dramatically increasing ground clearance at the front crossmembers and improving operating geometry. Torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower a-arm eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar crossmember. A front skid plate and differential skid plate come standard, to lock everything together, creating a nearly indestructible sub frame for extreme off road protection. The rear is lifted with a flat 5" block for easy installation. Upgrade to Glide-Ride Leaf Springs for reduced axle wrap and more control while towing. This highly customizable kit gives you the choices you need to build your rig your way. With standard or narrow track knuckles, gas shocks and dual steering stabilizers as just a few of the options and upgrades available for this 7" Chevy/GMC suspension lift kit. Check out the install article done by Four Wheeler Magazine. Tire & Wheel Combinations 2001-2007 Classic Body Style 35" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing 35" x 12.50" w/17 or 18 x 9 and 5.5" back spacing 37" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing 2007-2010 New Body Style 35" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing 35" x 12.50" w/17 or 18 x 9 and 5.5" back spacing 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
- Torsion Bar tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
- Some welding required.
- Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
- Traction bars will not fit standard cab/short box models and are designed to work on vehicles with 4" to 8" of lift.
- 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
- Gas models require exhaust modification.
- Narrow track knuckle will slightly increase turning radius.
- For tail high stance use #119157 add-a-leaf with the block kit or #069207 with leaf spring kit.
- Dually applications will require custom u-bolts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds