8" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F250/F350 4WD-317H
BDS Suspension 8" Suspension Lift Kit for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks. This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, extended length sway bar links, pitman arm for steering correction, bump stop extensions, and u-bolts. The rear is lifted with 8" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs and u-bolts * Important: Critical selections must be made while customizing this kit.
- These truck were manufactured with two different style front u-bolts. You will need to know if your front leaf spring u-bolts are square or are half way between round and square with a gentle radius around the OE cast u-bolt plate before ordering.
- Vehicles produced before 3/1/99 require a different box kit. You must check the production date on the door prior to ordering.
- The Superduty came from the factory with a 2", 3", or 4" rear block. If you wish to truly level your vehicle it may be necessary to change the rear OE block.
- Will not fit dually applications.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will want the 123406 drop kit in the options section.
- The front and rear driveshaft will need to be lengthened and or modified to eliminate any drive-line vibrations.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds