Wrangler JK, TJ & YJ, 1987-2014, Front Upper Shock Adapter
Shock Adapter Features
- Heavy duty bracket converts factory stem-type shock mount to accept professional off-road racing shock absorbers
- Utilizes proper mounting hardware to accommodate 12mm or 1/2 in. ID x 5/8 in. wide spherical rod bearings
- Massive 7/8 in. mounting stud provides unbeatable strength and security
- High clearance alloy bearing spacers ensure unrestricted shock movement
- Relocates upper shock mount 1.10 in. lower for easy access and additional droop
- Zinc plated finish and hardware ensure long-lasting protection
2 Right Hand Drive Compatible on Wrangler JK.
Please Call for Availability
Shock Adapter; Front upper; Converts OE stem mount to accept racing shock; Attaches directly to factory shock mount; Reduces static length of shock absorber 1.10 in.; Heavy gauge steel construction; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.3 lbs.
- W7.7500” x H6.9000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds