Wrangler TJ, 1997-2006, Budget Motor Mount Lift
Budget Motor Mount Lift Features
- Simple, unique 1 in. spacer raises OE front motor mounts on chassis
- Improves rear driveline angles by tilting transfer case output shaft towards the rear axle
- Re-aligns engine fan with radiator shroud for maximum cooling efficiency
- Provides the benefits of raised motor mounts while retaining the soft OE rubber bushings for maximum vibration absorption
- Machined from a solid block of premium T061-T6 aluminum alloy and anodized to prevent oxidation
- Easily installed, bolt-on kit includes zinc-plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with 4.0L, 2.5L and 2.4L engines
Please Call for Availability
Budget Motor Mount Lift; Heavy duty aluminum spacer; Raises motor mount 1.0 in. on chassis; Retains OE motor mount; Fits between engine mount and chassis; Requires body lift; Anodized; Bolt-on; Pair
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.2 lbs.
- W7.7500” x H6.9000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds