Rugged Ridge - Inverted Drag Link, 07-15 Jeep Wrangler - 18205.26
The inverted drag link from Rugged Ridge has been designed to restore the steering geometry on lifted 07-15 Jeep Wrangler.
Please Call for Availability
The inverted drag link is designed to restore the steering geometry on lifted Wranglers. The re-designed drag link is inverted or flipped up over the knuckle to increase ground clearance and reduce bumpsteer. This part may reduce need for drop pitman arm. NOTE: a 13/16 inch drill bit is required for installation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L36.5000”
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds