4" 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F250/F350 4WD-345H
BDS Suspension 4" 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit for 2005-2007 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks. Why a 4-link system It's simple, through full wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticable even under normal driving conditions. In addition to 4 beefy control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These aren't a drop down bracket, they actually replace the stock mounting system. -Don't worry, no welding required. The kit also comes with a new steering stabilizer, anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extension. The rear is lifted via a 3" block and U-bolt kit or choose to upgrade to BDS full replacement leaf springs. Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and acessories when customizing your kit. Check out the BDS 4-link system in the follwing magazine articles: Four Wheeler Four Wheel & Offroad
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- Removal of O.E. block in the rear is required.
- Front dual shock hoop requires different cylinders than what comes in the base kit.
- If equipped with 2 piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $99
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds